Tuesday, April 07, 2015

no reasons to reason

slowly I breath, feeling my own heartbeat
with no reasons, to believe or conspire
there are no seasons of truth today
only conditions untold to living desire

"Remember", someone said once in time
"one wild life it is, only one", said someone
"live for no reason, no reason at all;
for reasons will lead to despire"

I did not question that someone in time
but now i slowly recollect it with reason
Why let go of a life and live with no reasons?
For without no reasons I can not think to respire.

Of ancient man there are notes to notice
with regards to all enlightenment achieved
they emptied all knowledge within to gain again
from no reasons to begin to seek reasons to inspire

I am no man of ancient wisdom to reason
entangled in time between continuous twilights
my understanding limits to commonplace being
slowly i try with reasons why no reasons' we require.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one!

Narayan Karki said...

Get Free Backlinks and Publish your article at my blog 100% free. click the link below and write your article write your blog and website and business link at description section and get your article at guideassam,com for free.

Publidh your bussiness Article and get backlinks