Saturday, March 09, 2013

Alive in Sleep


Funny is in'it
a time that sweeps
slips by so quick
as if I hold sand
sand in my fist
and make it run
some so sad and
a hell lot of smiles.

all in a day as this
a bright beginning
silently rolled out
like a vigorous kiss
or like that moment
of eve when my
Sun is about to hide
in red of its own shine

A little bumpy ride
of cart and bull
teasing you are
songs of tingling bells
and the dust that rise
from under my wheels
meet the breeze to create
that mist of my bygone realm

Perhaps like running down
a smooth hill of lust
finally falling and rolling
on the soft grass moist
in dew of love, love is it?
a glittering stream of
sweet water flows by
whispering questions forever

A green pond in wilderness
with lotus leaves spread
like curtains, make me seek
uncertainties of my depth
yet have you not seen
all these blossoms rising
from depths of my green
I live an everlasting dream


No comments: