Friday, November 01, 2013

overcoming me

I walked into this night
one very dark night
and into its darkest alleys
with a little bright light
to share with all who
share a plight same as I
I have seen but none until

a chilling breeze blowing
touched me on my face
colder and colder it gets
with evry breath I take
but I can't stop breathing
I have to keep moving mate
walking will keep me warm.

From behind a shadow jumps
there are more fears within
to be afraid of than from
you who threatens me now
of some unknown fate;
I pity you, you not know
what is coming for you.

Here it began to rain
drizzles to begin and
then poured on me n' around
I can just get wet and curse;
but I only smile and feel the rain
for I know what has now began
will also soon end.

Now a muddy road ahead
hesitation crept in my mind
will get dirty if I pass by;
why be afraid of getting dirty
if I am a clean man within
soon some rain will wash or
sun will dry me clean this morning.

I was alone when I began
have been walking for long
my dark night has turned dim
little more away is horizon
only now I know I were not alone
I see more man walking alongside
towards this growing light.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its cool dude.... a perfect mix of words for an alternate rock composition..... sahi hai guru...